No one is born with perfection. Every capable individual has to get an education in particular field to make a career and then to excel in it. Similarly an entrepreneur has to go through a life long learning process at all levels starting from school to the hard core world. Any one can join this profession but with proper education.
Enter the Rogue CFO and Fund Your Startup. Based on the popular 6.5 hour audio seminar, Fund Your Startup eBook takes all of the lessons learned and puts them in an easy to follow learning process. Regardless of whether you are new to raising capital or this is your 3rd round, there is something for you in this tell tale book.
Fund Your Startup Ebook
- Based on the 6.5 Hour, 30 Episode Audio Course
- Learn everything you need to know to get your startup funded!
- Determining how much capital you need
- The profile of different investment groups
- How to approach investors
- They keys to success
- How to gain access to quick capital
- How to make your investors money last
- HOW MUCH CAPITAL DO YOU NEED?
- DEBT VS. EQUITY
- PERSONAL SAVINGS
- FRIENDS AND FAMILY
- ANGEL INVESTORS
- CUSTOMERS AND VENDORS
- MATCHING SERVICES
- COMMERCIAL LENDORS
- PLACEMENT AGENTS
- SBA LOANS
- PRIVATE EQUITY OFFERINGS
- VENTURE CAPITAL
- LEASE FINANCING
- INVESTMENT BANKS
- INITIAL PUBLIC OFFERINGS
- FAST CASH SOURCES
- CREATIVE WAYS TO RAISE CAPITAL
- 10 WAYS TO IMPROVE CASH FLOW
Our motto is continuous learning to provide a better world by the knowledge we share.
Chris Benjamin, Rogue CFO
- Item #: FYS eBook